Brian Blessed has something to say. From Russell Howard’s Good News.
Bookworm sock $7.50
Star Wars AT-AT bookend set $199.99
Reading rest $32.17
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
*sexually strokes wall until finding light switch*
What a turn on.
Disney Princesses in the Star Wars Universe
oh wow that was adorable and the animation is so GOOD
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."
install hola better internet. You can change what country you view from.
the reason why i love “let it go” and “defying gravity” so much is cuz its basically just idina menzel singing “fuck it! fuck it! just fuck everything im done im out” only fabulously
It’s like my heart is a tooth, and it’s got a cavity that can only be filled with children.
Anatomy of controllers.
Look at this.
this is fascinating and slightly terrifying at the same time…